Thursday, May 13, 2010

After all this time, I am back.

Like the rainbow and the sun after the rain, I am back.

Like the lost puppy everyone oohs and ahhs over in the news, I am back.

Like the first sprouts in the garden, I am back.



Oh, who are we kidding….

Like the 3 feet of snow that fell in Colorado in May, after you thought it was all done, I am back.
 








Like the garlic bread you had for lunch yesterday, I am back.

Like that pimple that you thought you had taken care of before ID picture day, I am back.
 (OK, I won't gross you out with a picture of THAT)

Like the cough that you tried to quench with some Robitussin and now you are in church, I am back.

Like the kid you thought had graduated and moved out of the house and now you had turned his room into your long awaited sewing/craft/reading/pretty guest room, I am back.

But just like all those things, I am GLAD to be back. I have missed you all. So...Be ready now. If I can continue to get away with writing my blog at my new job at least a couple of days a week, I would get a sweater, because it’s cool, Baby!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I am catching up -- love this! :-D