Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Dance.... Should I???

After sending my resume to almost every company in our new hometown, I have finally gotten a call for an interview. I am so excited! I actually did a "Happy Dance" at my desk... This could mean reuniting the family in record time!

Then, the doubt hit... What if I don't like it? What if I get a job offer at this smaller place and get called in for an interview at one of the larger places that I rather work at? Should I just "bird-in-hand" it? What happen to the happy dance???

4 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

I think we've all been there, and I think my mom would tell you to just do your best and don't worry about the stuff you can't control! Hope that helps!

Good luck!

Loving Wife, Working Mom said...

It does... thanks! I try to take things as they come, but sometimes it's hard... I can hear Sunshine now..."Get the job first, THEN worry about it..."

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Ooooooh, good luck! I think you're going to knock 'em out of the ballpark.

Your "what I should have said" on my blog cracked me up. Next time, I'm going to SAY some of the things I think about and blog about it!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Brandy said...

Tough call but if were me & I got offered the job I would take it until something better came along. At least you'll be working while waiting for those bigger companies to realize how great you are!